- ABOUT US
Nowadays, it’s important to consider how to be a more environmentally conscious business, However, integrate sustainability into packaging solutions remains a great many challenges, but Furong Box is still constantly working towards a more sustainable future.
8 million tonnes of plastic enter the ocean every year, much of it is packaging.Plastics never go away, instead, they break down into smaller and smaller pieces, which act as magnets for harmful pollutants and spread them through the marine food web, and possibly to humans. Unfortunately, today only about 9 percent of all the plastics produced worldwide is recycled, to have an impact, we must reduce the amount of single-use plastic being produced at the source.
Sustainable packaging affects the entire supply chain, starting with the material producer to the converter, to the brand owner and retailer, to the waste and recycling organisations. And then back to the material supplier again. The biggest challenges of sustainable packaging are premiums, recycling technology (especially in developing nations), and lack of a common understanding of sustainable packaging...
Transitioning to more sustainable packaging takes time, but there is no doubt that more and more company steps in the process of making positive voluntary changes. Furong Box encourages the use of renewable resources in its daily operation and advocates the reduction, re-use, and recycling of all paper based material across the entire organization.
Here’s how Furong Box meets these:
- Comply with environmental laws, regulations and other requirements related to environmental aspects.
- Responsible sourcing, increase use of certified and sustainable materials
- More close work with suppliers in research to find better sustainable materials and packaging solutions
- Use recycled materials in our processes and products without compromising safety, quality or customer requirements.
- Reduce material usage while ensuring proper strength to meet our customers packaging needs
- Use glue has no-fume, no residue, no odor, non-irritating to skin
- Use VOC free and water-based inks
- Use non toxic and eco-friendly water based coatings